About Us
About Us
Accounting Service
China Visa
Company Lawyer
Lawyer Service
Partnership Company
Business invitation letter
WFOE & Z visa English
Z visa
HongKong visa
ShenZhen visa
Contact Us
Shengen Visa and other country visa

We can apply for you if you have residence visa in china and live on china.
The basic requirement:
1,passport and Chinese residence visa;
2,the living papers in china and Photo;
3,company license and alien book;
4,personal bank letter from local bank;

5,travel plan and insurance if need.


  Online message
please feel free to contact with us if you have any questions,thank you.
Name: *
Phone: *
E-mail: *
Details: *
  Online orders
Scan it,
get USD100 Coupon

About Us | Business Invitation Letter | CHINA VISA | Partnership Company | Trademark| Lawyer Service
Copyright © ChinaBPC Best Partner Service Centre Right Reserved Tel:400-998-1638 E-mail:info@chinabpc.com
网站备案/许可证号: 粤ICP备12054104号 公安机关备案号 44010602004857号 公司顾问律师:程凌律师